Hello Milan,
yes, I would personally choose the 996 Turbo. Firstly because it is a higher quality car in the long run, and secondly because it is the better car in terms of handling, performance dynamics and later sale. The equipment of a Turbo is also almost always better and of higher quality.

I had a 996 Turbo myself a few years ago and drove it for many thousands of kilometers without any problems. There is only one annoying point, and that is that the higher performance has to go hand in hand with higher fuel consumption. The parameters for this are set by the accelerator pedal!
For me as a racing driver, the possibility of increasing performance was also a point. The car has an unbridled power and pulls up to 300 km/h in one go from low revs. Fantastic!
The engine can be increased to 500 - 530 hp without much effort, which makes driving twice as much fun!
Yes, I stick to that, for me the Turbo would be the right car.