Hello Tim,
It is not easy for a customer to deal with this topic, I am fully aware of that. I'm trying to shed some light on the shadows of ignorance.
Whenever we associate other metals with aluminum, whether it's steel, stainless steel, chromium compounds, nicasil compounds or whatever, we create stark differences in the electrical voltage series.
Electrochemical potential series is a listing of redox couples according to their standard electrode potential (redox potential under standard conditions). In this row, the oxidized and reduced forms are listed side by side, as well as the number of electrons transferred and the standard potential of a redox couple.
Put simply, this means that electron migration takes place between the metals brought together, which in the long run leads to wear and oxidation of the metal that is lower in the voltage series.
When oxidation occurs, corrosion occurs. This can take place on the surface or in the intergranular state.
The consequences of this are in coatings. Detachment of the coating from the metal.

With different materials: Corrosion formation, gap formation, water penetration, leaks, cracks, engine damage.
All other methods take the unstable Porsche basis and build your "optimal solution" on it.
We don't do that, we go to the heart of the matter.

We completely eliminate the unstable Porsche cylinders and install completely new, solid graphite cylinders.
HERE under this link I have described precisely why we
are doing this and why we have not had any damage yet!
If I were you, I would build the engine with 3.8 cylinders and forged pistons from Porsche. This is the optimal, cheapest solution.
Larger pistons are feasible, but mean long waiting times for the individually manufactured pistons, dependence on this one piston manufacturer, and in the event of damage, the risk of not simply getting the pistons and having to replace all 6 again.
20% of all the work we do is guarantee work, warranties and damage repairs from other, mostly cheaper, repairers.
I therefore recommend you: Build the engine with our cylinders and Porsche pistons and you will have good technology in the long run that will not cause any problems.
All this with a 24-month guarantee with no mileage limit
If you have further questions,
please let me know.
Best regards
Jürgen Albert